Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/21 05:29:07 UTC

Re: Re[4]: Text queries/indexes (GridLuceneIndex, @QueryTextFiled)

Hi Yuriy,

Just would like to realize current state. Are you still working on
Ignite text queries? If not, are you going to continue with it?

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Re[4]: Text queries/indexes (GridLuceneIndex, @QueryTextFiled)

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Yuriy,

> Let me summarize the approaches:
I agree with your reasoning, p.2 sounds the best one to me as well.

Will look into merge-sort strategy some time later.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Posted by Yuriy Shuliga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,