Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by cr...@goingware.com on 2000/02/05 07:25:24 UTC

Send me alternate Win32 transcoder?

Hi,

I just got on the list last night, and posted a message about having problems with
the Win32 transcoder in my port to Metrowerks Codewarrior for Windows.
Basically the problem seems to be that the wide char functions provided in the
codewarrior runtime appear to be broken.

Eric Ulevik mentioned that he'd posted an alternate transcoder that used the
Windows API rather than the ANSI functions.  His original post is on the archive
here:

http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-xerces/1251.html

There's a link at the bottom of the page for the zip attachment for the new
transcoder, but the archive doesn't seem to have it.

Could someone send it to me?

Best,

Mike Crawford
GoingWare - Expert Software Development and Consulting
http://www.goingware.com
crawford@goingware.com