Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org> on 2007/06/15 17:36:27 UTC

SA 3.2.1 Running Fine on Windows

The subject says it. I installed 3.2.1 on Windows Server 2003 with
ActivePerl 5.8.8.820 yesterday. No problems since installing. Good job
as usual.

Bret

Re: SA 3.2.1 Running Fine on Windows

Posted by René Berber <r....@computer.org>.
Bret Miller wrote:

> The subject says it. I installed 3.2.1 on Windows Server 2003 with
> ActivePerl 5.8.8.820 yesterday. No problems since installing. Good job
> as usual.

Similar result under Cygwin installing from the source package (over an old cpan
install), plus sa-compile (with some manual help), spamd/spamc also work fine.
--
René Berber