Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/01/25 00:24:42 UTC

JUNIT [was: Trying to bootstrap Ant for compiling]

Nico Seessle wrote:

> Nothing. They (the JUnit-team) changed the Interface
> TestListener between Release 3.4 and 3.5.

Does anybody have a contact on the JUnit team?  I've wanted to add JUnit to
the tinderbox, but anoncvs access to their tree is broken.  I've sent notes
to the developers on two separate occasions, and have not heard back.

- Sam Ruby

RE: JUNIT [was: Trying to bootstrap Ant for compiling]

Posted by Hugo Garcia <hu...@mail.office.com>.
i agree with the sourceforge thing but please try the mailing
list, Kent is usually good at responding or you could defenitely
get a response on the XP mailing list.

-H

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.