Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jose Flexa <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/09 22:29:47 UTC

triggering the assertion at the start of ColumnFamilyStore.getRangeSlice

Hi,

I am triggering the assertion at the start of
ColumnFamilyStore.getRangeSlice when setting a SlicePredicate with
sliceRange.setStart(new byte[0]), sliceRange.setFinish(new byte[0]);
sliceRange.setCount(Integer.MAX_VALUE); in a AWS EMR job flow. AWS EMR
uses libthrift 0.7.0 but my cassandra cluster uses libthrift 0.6.0
(cassandra 1.0.8).

Thanks
José

Re: triggering the assertion at the start of ColumnFamilyStore.getRangeSlice

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
You can use something like the maven shade plugin to use both of the
libthrift jars.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>

Re: triggering the assertion at the start of ColumnFamilyStore.getRangeSlice

Posted by Jose Flexa <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi.