Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tolu Williams <to...@cultureshockmedia.com> on 2012/04/17 18:03:31 UTC

Project manager component error in trunk

While viewing gantt chart in trunk for any project i get the following error

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://projectmgr/widget/ProjectScreens.xml#ganttChart]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location
[component://projectmgr/webapp/projectmgr/WEB-INF/actions/GanttChart.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException:
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast
object 'null' with class 'null' to class 'double'. Try 'java.lang.Double'
instead (Error running script at location
[component://projectmgr/webapp/projectmgr/WEB-INF/actions/GanttChart.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException:
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast
object 'null' with class 'null' to class 'double'. Try 'java.lang.Double'
instead)

Any help?

Thanks.

Re: Project manager component error in trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I have tried reverting to a revision before r1296762 (namely to rr1296761) and it works
So it's a bug introduced since and related to the JSR-223 effort.
This does not mean that the bug was introduced by r1296762, only that it between r1296761 and trunk HEAD

I guess the committers who work on it will soon fix it...

Jacques

From: "Tolu Williams" <to...@cultureshockmedia.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Jacopo,

It works here now

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Tolu,

Posted by Tolu Williams <to...@cultureshockmedia.com>.
It seems to be working for me now, Thanks!

Jacopo Cappellato-4 wrote