Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2012/03/04 14:47:40 UTC

Getting in touch with Droids (was: YouTube Channel for Apache?)

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Robert McGimpsey
<bo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ...I chose the "Droids" incubator project http://incubator.apache.org/projects/droids.html, as one I thought would be interesting to work on.
>
> Can you help me with:
> 1) contacting a mentor
> 2) start work on a need in the Droids incubator project
> 3) perhaps connect with someone that is a developer with ASF in the Austin, Texas area...

Every Apache project has their own developer's mailing list, that's
where you can get in touch with people from a specific project.

For Droids, see http://incubator.apache.org/droids/mail-lists.html

-Bertrand

RE: Getting in touch with Droids (was: YouTube Channel for Apache?)

Posted by Robert McGimpsey <bo...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you....  I thought I had done that.... will review your link

Regards,
	bob