Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com> on 2015/06/08 10:15:46 UTC

AW: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.16 and 3.0.5

-1 (non-binding)

how can we release CXF if it is still unstable on the build server?

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/CXF-Trunk-JDK17/

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/CXF-3.0.x/

https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-2.7.x/

Regards
Jan

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.16 and 3.0.5

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,
Some of the integration tests have too much dependency to the external
causes because of the asynchronous nature of those tests.
So, we have some tests sporadically failing and there seem to be a
couple of tests that fall into this category more frequently.
As a result, the error status of the central jenkins does not
necessarily mean that there are real blocker issues.
A couple of people are running the whole clean tests to verify if this
is the case.

But we admit that there is some room for improvement in making those
tests more stable/reliable.

And if you find some reproducible errors in a staged version before
its release, you can report it here and this will be appreciated.

Regards, aki