Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Singh, Arshi (Indsys)" <Ar...@geind.ge.com> on 2003/06/10 15:15:52 UTC

urgent...how can i hide gridlines of excel sheet using poi.hssf

hi,
i want hide gridlines of excel sheet thru my java code.
till now iv used poi.hssf package....but not able to hide them. plzzzzzzzzzz
help me fast. this is the third time iv posted my message.

arshi.

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."

Re: urgent...how can i hide gridlines of excel sheet using poi.hssf

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
i am not sure if it's supported or if it's broken in the API.  One
workaround is to read a template with hide gridlines already set and
work from there.

danny