Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/08 17:32:13 UTC

2023-02-22 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

If you have anything you want to discuss at the next meeting, reply to this
email and it's on the agenda.

Re: 2023-02-22 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
1. Attendance
- Eric Holguin
- Zach Hoffman
- Stephen Hamrick
- Joshua Zenn
- Srijeet Chatterjee
- Kurtis Michie
- Rima Shah
2. I heard that all of the gorilla libraries have been archived, how does
it affect us?
- We use several gorilla libraries as transitive dependencies, but they are
unvendored so likely either only used in tests or deep in our dependency
chain
- It seems that we are unaffected so far, but we do need to comb through
our dependencies to be certain
3. Should we have a CDN track at ApacheCon this year?
- Didn't have one last year
- We need someone to step up as a track chair
- ApacheCon is in-person only this year again (maybe?)
- It'll help to have people actively request a track

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Holguin, Eric" <Er...@comcast.com.INVALID>.
I heard that all of the gorilla libraries have been archived, how does it affect us?

From: ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 10:32 AM
To: dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org <de...@trafficcontrol.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 2023-02-22 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes