Posted to events@mxnet.apache.org by "Seth, Manu" <se...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/21 02:20:32 UTC

Presentation Proposal

Hi,

I would like to present the following topic on Apache MXNet Day:

MXNet: A Call to ARMs

Abstract: This presentation talks about the current and planned features for ARM support in MXNet. It also talks about the recent developments for deploying MXNet on NVIDIA Jetson modules.

Thanks!
Manu Seth

FW: Presentation Proposal

Re: Presentation Proposal

Posted by "Seth, Manu" <se...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Also, I’ll prefer a 15 min slot for the presentation.

Thanks!
Manu

From: "Seth, Manu" <se...@amazon.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 2:05 PM
To: Vartika Singh <va...@nvidia.com>
Cc: "events@mxnet.apache.org" <ev...@mxnet.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Presentation Proposal

Hi Vartika,

Here’s my brief user bio:

Hi, this is Manu Seth. I am an Apache MXNet contributor and committer. I have been working with the AWS MXNet Engineering team for more than 2 years. My focus has been on improving user experience by enhancing graph partitioning and graph optimizations inside MXNet. I have recently started looking into build optimizations for ARM.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/manu-seth/

Best,
Manu

From: Vartika Singh <va...@nvidia.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 6:13 PM
To: "Seth, Manu" <se...@amazon.com>, "events@mxnet.apache.org" <ev...@mxnet.apache.org>

Hello Seth,

Thank you for submitting the talk to Apache MXNet Day.

I have a few questions for you if you could respond before tomorrow, it will be very helpful.

  1.  Brief user bio/profile with relevant social links (LinkedIn, Twitter what have you)
  2.  Would you prefer a 30 minute slot or a 15 minute one. Our review committee will make a decision on this, but we think it will be helpful to have your guidance as well.

Thank you again
Vartika

Re: Presentation Proposal

Re: Presentation Proposal