Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/09 20:43:45 UTC

Axis2c

Hello everybody,
i am going to drop any committement to axis2c. For my side should go to the
attic.

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
One correction. Where I said: "me and Deepal", actually is: "me and
Giorgio".
Sorry.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronzeri@gmail.com

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Ok.

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giorgio,

You need to be a committer to be marked as a JIRA dev. So what you can
do now is to create JIRAs and start working on, once you get
committership we can make your a JIRA dev so you can assign them to you
or someone else.

Deepal

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Ok,
Deepal in this project i have no authority on JIRA as I had on etch or
tuscany. We need to create a backlog in order to plan. In Spain we have
this monday free. Let's give to axis2c a last try...could you help on this?
My apache.org is giorgio@apache.org. So we can create in Jira a roadmap and
a release plan.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta

Re: Axis2c

Posted by Rafael Bronzeri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Re: Axis2c