Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Robert S. Thau" <rs...@ai.mit.edu> on 1996/06/13 17:20:09 UTC

Loose end...

There's one compatibility loose end it would be nice to have cleared
up before 1.1 final... I'd like to have r->bytes_sent back in the
request_rec.  (This happened long since in my threaded server, but
since the relevant parts of the protocol code have... diverged a bit,
it's a little hard to do a patch directly from my working sources
without dragging in irrelevancies like chunked encoding).

I'll whip up a patch over the weekend if no one gets to it first...

rst