Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ro...@external.telekom.de on 2014/05/19 18:38:15 UTC

Dynamic stylesheets and JIRA CAMEL-7129

Dear Camel Users,

in documentation http://camel.apache.org/xslt there is a sub chapter about Dynamic stylesheets, where the provision of CamelXsltResourceUri header is described.

So, we used dynamic stylesheets in our application with no problems so far. Now we tried to update to the Camel Version 2.13.1 and had to learn from JIRA  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7129 , that CamelXsltResourceUri header was removed from Xslt Component. Do not understand this, and discription says only "We should not encourage user to change the xslt url dynamically."

It would be great if someone could give some background information about this removal. Is there another possibility to have dynamic stylesheets now, or do i have to extend the xslt component to get the old functionality?

Thanks very much for any insight,
Kindest Regards,
Robert

Re: Dynamic stylesheets and JIRA CAMEL-7129

Posted by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com>.
I just updated the XSLT documentation to indicate that the
CamelXsltResourceUri has been removed and that dynamic URI should be
used instead.

Perhaps the information about CamelXsltResourceUri should be
completely removed but for now I left it for those users that run a
dated version of Camel.

// Pontus

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 7:32 PM,  <Ro...@external.telekom.de> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> thank you very much - this was the trick.

AW: Dynamic stylesheets and JIRA CAMEL-7129

Posted by Ro...@external.telekom.de.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Dynamic stylesheets and JIRA CAMEL-7129

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen