Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com> on 2006/04/09 22:38:57 UTC

Need help for auto-deploying Service Assemblies

Hi,
Need some help with auto-deploying service assemblies. Is there a proper doc
somewhere, which I can refer to?
This is what I tried.
Structure of the xxx-sa.zip
xxx-sa.zip
      |----------- META-IN
                        |------------- jbi.xml
      |----------- xxx-su.zip
                        |------------- component
                        |                    |-----------------Xyz.class
                        |------------- servicemix.xml

The class Xyz extends ComponentSupport and implements
MessageExchangeListener. It works fine if I change the element
<sm:serviceunit id="jbi"> to <sm:container id="jbi"> in the servicemix.xml
and put it in the root dir of the new sample component that I have made.

Would appreciate if anyone could help.

Thanks
Soumadeep

Console output
er#
INFO - DeploymentService.buildState(683) | Restoring service assemblies
INFO - JBIContainer.init(508) | ServiceMix JBI Container
(http://servicemix.org/
) name: ServiceMix running version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT
INFO - ComponentMBeanImpl.setInitialRunningState(335) | Setting running
state fo
r Component: servicemix-lwcontainer to Started
INFO - ComponentMBeanImpl.init(184) | Initializing component:
servicemix-lwconta
iner
INFO - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(504) | Directory: deploy: Archive
changed: pr
ocessing xxx-sa.zip ...
INFO - AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(264) | Components xyz are not in
stalled yet - adding ServiceAssembly xxx-sa to pending list
INFO - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(508) | Directory: deploy: Finished
installati
on of archive:  xbroker-sa.zip

JBI File:
======
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi" version="1.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi
C:\servicemix-test-file\jbi.xsd">
	<service-assembly>
		<identification>
			<name>xxx-sa</name>
			<description>xxx-sa</description>
		</identification>
		<service-unit>
			<identification>
				<name>xxx-su</name>
				<description>xxx-su components</description>
			</identification>
			<target>
				<artifacts-zip>xxx-su.zip</artifacts-zip>
				<component-name>xyz</component-name>
			</target>
		</service-unit>
	</service-assembly>
</jbi>

Servicemix.xml
=============
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
	xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.org/config/1.0"
    xmlns:foo="http://servicemix.org/demo/">

  <classpath>
    <location>.</location>
  </classpath>

  <!-- the JBI container -->
  <sm:serviceunit id="jbi">

  	<sm:activationSpecs>

		<!-- Create a http server binding on port 8912  and have it forward to the
foo:stockQuote -->
  		<sm:activationSpec componentName="httpReceiver"
  						   service="foo:httpBinding"
  						   destinationService="foo:xyz">
  		  <sm:component>
  		    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.http.HttpConnector">
			<!-- <property name="host" value="localhost"/> -->
			<property name="host" value="localhost"/>
			<property name="port" value="8912"/>
  		    </bean>
  		  </sm:component>
  		</sm:activationSpec>

		<!-- This just invokes another service -->
  		<sm:activationSpec componentName="xyz"
  						   service="foo:xyz"
						   destinationService="foo:stockQuote">>
  		  <sm:component>
  		    <bean class="component.Xyz">
  		    </bean>
  		  </sm:component>
  		</sm:activationSpec>
		<!-- This just invokes another service -->
  		<sm:activationSpec componentName="stockQuote"
  						   service="foo:stockQuote">
  		  <sm:component>
  		    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.saaj.SaajBinding">
			<property name="soapEndpoint">
				<bean class="javax.xml.messaging.URLEndpoint">
					<constructor-arg value="http://64.124.140.30/soap"/>
				</bean>
			</property>
  		    </bean>
  		  </sm:component>

  		</sm:activationSpec>
  	</sm:activationSpecs>

  </sm:serviceunit>

</beans>

servicemix.xml - for the root directory when used with auto-deploy/ ant task
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0">

  <!-- the JBI container -->
  <sm:container id="jbi"
        useMBeanServer="true"
		createMBeanServer="true"
		installationDirPath="./install"
		deploymentDirPath="./deploy"
		monitorInstallationDirectory="true"
		dumpStats="true"
		statsInterval="10">

  	<sm:activationSpecs>
  	</sm:activationSpecs>
  </sm:container>

</beans>

Re: Need help for auto-deploying Service Assemblies

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Glad it now works ...

Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com>.
[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> [...]

> INFO - JBIContainer.init(508) | ServiceMix JBI Container
> (http://servicemix.org/
> ) name: ServiceMix running version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT
> INFO - ComponentMBeanImpl.setInitialRunningState(335) | Setting running
> state fo
> r Component: servicemix-lwcontainer to Started
> INFO - ComponentMBeanImpl.init(184) | Initializing component:
> servicemix-lwconta
> iner
> INFO - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(504) | Directory: deploy: Archive
> changed: pr
> ocessing xxx-sa.zip ...
> INFO - AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(264) | Components xyz are not
in
> stalled yet - adding ServiceAssembly xxx-sa to pending list
> INFO - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(508) | Directory: deploy: Finished

components</description>

value="http://64.124.140.30/soap"/>
> [...]

> INFO - JBIContainer.init(508) | ServiceMix JBI Container
> (http://servicemix.org/
> ) name: ServiceMix running version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT
> INFO - ComponentMBeanImpl.setInitialRunningState(335) | Setting running
> state fo
> r Component: servicemix-lwcontainer to Started
> INFO - ComponentMBeanImpl.init(184) | Initializing component:
> servicemix-lwconta
> iner
> INFO - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(504) | Directory: deploy: Archive
> changed: pr
> ocessing xxx-sa.zip ...
> INFO - AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(264) | Components xyz are not
in
> stalled yet - adding ServiceAssembly xxx-sa to pending list
> INFO - AutoDeploymentService$2.run(508) | Directory: deploy: Finished

components</description>

value="http://64.124.140.30/soap"/>

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.