Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ha...@dnb.no on 2003/11/11 13:50:15 UTC

Anyone else experiencing hanging WINWORD.EXE after using word2htm l?

I'm asking this quiestion to see if anyone has seen this or looked into
it.
I'm inclined to believe it's a Windows Script or Word problem, but of
course,
it *could* also be a plugin problem.

Harald

Re: Anyone else experiencing hanging WINWORD.EXE after using word2htm l?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Do you mean word hanging or winword.exe floating around?

If its #2, yes, and the reason is usually that the file is open already
somewhere.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting