Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by "Kurt R. Hoehn" <kh...@etechstudios.com> on 2004/05/23 20:34:33 UTC

CVS files missing?

Hello,

    I'm new to Hivemind and very interested in what it can do.  I'm
looking for an alternative to Avalon and the Avalon based frameworks,
but when I downloaded Hivemind from CVS it seemed to be missing the SDL
parser files causing it not to compile and I was just wondering if this
will be fixed.  It does not stop my evalulation of Hivemind because of
the binaray downloads but it does make it a little bit more difficult to
keep up with the latest enhancements. :)

Thank you
-kurt

Re: CVS files missing?

Posted by "Kurt R. Hoehn" <kh...@etechstudios.com>.
Thank you,

   Things started to compile but now I'm having your same problem via
ant.  I was able to use maven 1.0RC2 and it worked but on my linux
workstation it failed 2 tests TestConstructRegistry and
TestSDLResourceParser but on my windows workstation they all passed.  I
havn't looked deep into the log files of the tests to see if I can
figure it out.

-kurt

Re: CVS files missing?

Posted by Achim Huegen <ah...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Hi,

Re: CVS files missing?

Posted by Achim Huegen <ah...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Could you please tell, how you start maven and which goals you use?

If I run "maven jar" in the root directory I get "No java source files to
compile"
If I run "maven jar" in the framework directory (without running ant
before) I get
a javacc error "File
jakarta-hivemind\framework/src/javacc/SimpleDataLanguage.jj not found."
and additionally a javac error
"jakarta-hivemind\framework\target\generated-java does not exist!"

The one *.jj file I can find is : SimpleDataLanguageParser.jj

Achim Huegen

RE: CVS files missing?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.