Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Jason Rizer <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/12 05:24:16 UTC

Having trouble using reflection to call parse( );

Hello.  I'm trying to use reflection to call parse( )
on my DOMParser, but I get an NoSuchMethodException.
Anyone see anything wrong with the following code?
org.xml.sax.InputSource inputSource = new
org.xml.sax.InputSource(aByteStream);

paramTypes[0] =
Class.forName("org.xml.sax.InputSource");

objArgs[0] = inputSource;

method =
Class.forName("Org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser").getDeclaredMethod("parse",
paramType);

method.invoke(domParser, objArgs);

I'm able to reflect setIncludeIgnorableWhitespace( ),
but for some reason this one fails.

-Jason