Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 04:23:34 UTC

[1.x] How to turn off composite warning messages warning messages ?

How is one supposed to turn on/off the warning/error messages we
display when validating the composite files ?
I was looking for a properties file (either log4j or sdk logging) and
couldn't find, maybe i missed something...

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: [1.x] How to turn off composite warning messages warning messages ?

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

I believe, currently we don't have a support for the user to turn on/off the
warning/error messages
while validating the composite files. Since we have a default monitor
extension available as part of Tuscany
modules, throwing warning/error message is turned on always.

But possible ways to turn off this feature as of now would be...

a) Remove the monitor extension from your distribution, this will not throw
any exceptions.

b) Use your own CustomCompositeBuilder as defined in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.x/itest/validation/src/test/java/domain/CustomCompositeBuilder.java
,
by ignoring the monitor extension.

Option (a) looks good for me.

With option (a) we are in a position to say that it acts like a plug and
play. I am not sure if defining a properties
file to turn on/off the warning messages would be a good option for Tuscany
runtime.

Any suggestions/comments??

--
Thanks & Regards,