Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jianfei <ji...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 02:52:13 UTC

How to display a swing component/applet in wicket?

I am developing an webapp that has to use the JTreeMap
(http://jtreemap.sourceforge.net/) library. It provides either a swing
component or an applet for the treemap. I have searched some of the old
threads and it seems like wicket doesn't really work well with swing. So I
wonder is there any way to solve this kind of problem? Thanks in advance!

Re: How to display a swing component/applet in wicket?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
yep, an applet is probably the most straight forward way.

-igor

Posted by jianfei <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.