Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Pa...@doh.state.fl.us on 2001/10/02 14:25:07 UTC

best source - please reply.

Guys,

What is the best way to track down error messages in error and access logs?
What is the best forum for general Apache administrator questions.  I
inadvertantly joined the developer's list that while interesting is not
really my perspective - I have setup Apache in my environment and need help
with admin-type questions like performance, errors, etc.

Re: best source - please reply.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
Paula_Stankus@doh.state.fl.us writes:

> Guys,
>
> What is the best way to track down error messages in error and access logs?
> What is the best forum for general Apache administrator questions.  I
> inadvertantly joined the developer's list that while interesting is not
> really my perspective - I have setup Apache in my environment and need help
> with admin-type questions like performance, errors, etc.

The FAQ at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html has a section
called '"Why can't I ...? Why won't ... work?" What to do in case of
problems' which attempts to explain where you should look for answers.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...