Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 15:52:04 UTC

Howto include my WAR into an assembly

Hello,

I have a requirement to build a TAR with my web application WAR and some
other files (jar + shells).
I've setup an assembly descriptor for this, that makes a moduleSet reference
to my webapp module.

When I run the assembly:assembly goal, I get this strange error message :
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Included module: fr.francetelecom.activ:activ-webapp:war:4.1.0 does
not have an artifact with a file. Please ensu
re the package phase is run before the assembly is generated.
[INFO]

Please note I've run the package pahse and my webapp/target dir contains the
.war archive.
What's wrong ?

Nico.

Re: Howto include my WAR into an assembly

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Solved :

I missed to set the artifact type as War in my moduleSet :

<moduleSet>
      <includes>
        <include>fr.francetelecom.activ:activ-webapp:war</include>
      </includes>

Nico.