Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhuri <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/24 10:29:55 UTC

Inventory Restock levels in ofbiz

Hi All - I am trying to set the minimum inventory levels for products such
that it automatically generates a product requirement when the stock goes
below the ATP.

To configure the minimum stock level , I went through the following
procedure :

1) On the suppliers tab(Catalog manager >> Product >> Suppliers), configured
the Minimum Order Quantity for the Main supplier against the product as '6'.
2) On the facilities tab(Catalog manager >> Product >> Facilities),
configured the Minimum stock - Reorder quantity to '6' each.
3) I was not sure if this is required, but I went to Locations tab as well
and configured the location sequence.
4) At the product store level and at tha product level, I have the set the
requirement method enum id to 'When ATP reaches Minimum Stock for
Product-Facility'

Then navigated to orders tab, and clicked on requirements and tried to
lookup for the product requirements, but nothing is displayed on the screen.
Can anyone spot where I am going wrong interms of configuring the re-order
levels?

Re: Inventory Restock levels in ofbiz

Posted by Madhuri <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much. That worked. I created a order and it created the
requirement.

Regards,
Madhuri

Posted by Paul Robinson <pa...@permeance.com.au>.
Hi,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
do you have the product store or the product inventory required set to Y?

Madhuri sent the following on 7/24/2008 1:29 AM: