Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jack , Zhan Hua Ping" <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/30 17:54:09 UTC

Suggestion for SSL

Hi,
buddy,

Please don't hate me too much. I don't know how to organize messages into a
thread for a mail list.
So you must have seen many related messages not organized from me.

I have a suggestion.
Somebody really understand Tomcat, please write an article about SSL on
tomcat discussing the following components.
SSL in general
SSL with coycot connector
SSL with APR connector
SSL with native code.
SSL vs. Tomcat installation (native choice or not).

jackzhp@hotmail.com

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.

Re: Suggestion for SSL

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

> SSL with native code.

Not sure what you mean, but I'm guessing you want the mod_ssl docs.