Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dana Kaufman <jj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/28 18:31:49 UTC

Differences in WSDL generated from JAVA2WSDL and Dynamic WSDL?

Hi,

I have an Axis 1.2beta2 server and a few .Net clients.
 I noticed that the WSDL I generate with Java2WSDL is
different than the one I get from Axis dynamically
using "?wsdl".  Specifically "?wsdl" makes all of  the
soapAction attributes blank ("") and seems to strip
out the namespace definitions.
 Is this the expected behavior?

I can post the two WSDLs if it will help.

-Dana

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail