Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Björn Fant <bj...@jalbum.net> on 2007/11/02 14:14:57 UTC

Wicket User Group Stockholm on Monday!

Hi, anyone of you Swedish wicket developers interested in getting
together on Monday for an evening session? http://wicket.jalbum.net/

We are having our first meeting on Monday November 5 where we will
discuss Wicket and our applications. Per Ejeklint will present his
latest project, using Wicket to control his summer house heating!

Wicket User Group STHLM aims to be an informative and fun event for
people who are interested in development with Wicket.

If you would like to come. Send an e-mail to daniel at jalbum dot net.

We'll bring the beer.

Welcome!
Björn

Re: Wicket User Group Stockholm on Monday!

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 11/2/07, Björn Fant <bj...@jalbum.net> wrote:
> Hi, anyone of you Swedish wicket developers interested in getting
> together on Monday for an evening session? http://wicket.jalbum.net/
>
> We are having our first meeting on Monday November 5 where we will
> discuss Wicket and our applications. Per Ejeklint will present his
> latest project, using Wicket to control his summer house heating!
>
> Wicket User Group STHLM aims to be an informative and fun event for
> people who are interested in development with Wicket.
>
> If you would like to come. Send an e-mail to daniel at jalbum dot net.
>
> We'll bring the beer.

Have fun :-). It's a little bit too far out of the way for me I'm
afraid, but I hope you'll get a few people over there.

Eelco