Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/12/16 03:03:27 UTC

Seeking Additional Mentors - Hammock Podling

Hi,

I'm looking for some additional mentors for a potential new podling -
Hammock.  If anyone has bandwidth and interest, let me know (reply all or
just to me, either is fine).

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HammockProposal

John

Re: Seeking Additional Mentors - Hammock Podling

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys - and sorry to catch this thread that late

What about merging hammock with meecrowave (hosted @owb)? Sounds like quite
close even if the stack is not 100% the same.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Gerald Mücke <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

so far I haven't contributed or committed anything to Apache, though I've
signed a contributor aggreement a while ago, but I haven't found a good
opportunity to participate, yet. So I'm neither IPMC nor an ASF member,
therefore I guess mentoring is no option :)

Nevertheless, I'd be happy to contribute :)

Gerald

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Gerald,

Posted by Gerald Mücke <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
James

Would be happy to discuss that.  Would also be happy to consider a
consolidated effort if it makes sense.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Upayavira,