Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/10/11 02:05:17 UTC

Imap patch

I just upped 24_imap.0.8.14 and should be just under the wire
since it is still "today".  :-)

This adds support for 'ftp:' and 'telnet:' references in Imagemaps
as well as fixing the problem with relative 'default' URLs that
Brian pointed out last week.

The later is definitely a bug fix, and the former is really a fix
for an oversight on my part when I first pulled this module together.

I opted not to add the pointinpoly() algorithm that was recently
shared with the group, and put off adding the features that Tony
Sanders pointed out in the imagemap.c that was mailed to the list.
These should go in after 1.0.