Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by zhimin li <li...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/09 07:04:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] [RIP-49] Some Remoting module improvement

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

Remoting module is a very important component in RocketMQ, which is used
for component communication. We want to do some optimizations on this
module.

We have written the proposal and you can see it by the link below:

https://shimo.im/docs/B1Aw1lnx7giVJLqm/ 「RIP 49 Some Remoting module
improvement」

Please reply to this email if you have any questions

回复: [DISCUSS] [RIP-49] Some Remoting module improvement

Re: [DISCUSS] [RIP-49] Some Remoting module improvement

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1

aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月17日周一 13:49写道:

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.