Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 22:45:33 UTC

How to get more than one module from CVS?

Our project consists of two modules (say, A and B) in CVS. Both are
necessary for the build and until we move to Subversion I don't have
the option of changing this setup.

I don't see how I can check out both modules in Continuum. Or would
that be possible with a special SCM URL?

Obviously, I could write an Ant or shell script (and put it in module
A) that does the checkout of module B prior to kicking off the build
but I'd rather not.

Cheers,
Hilco

Re: How to get more than one module from CVS?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I got a very dirty solution for your. but I will be slow ;-)

create a dumy sub project in one of your sub module that know how too pull
the source of other module using maven-scm-plugin.

I did that a lot when during my migration of merging CVS and starteam into
SVN

-D

Posted by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.