Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/23 04:38:20 UTC

Clean up of the test code

Hi,

I'm working on this JIRA[1] after a quick review of current tests code.

There are lots of improvements that we can working on such as
1. Leverage the log instead of System.out.println to log the message.
2. Throw out the exception out directly in the unit test.
3. Make sure the test code is doing it work to avoid the regression issue (
There are some tests are ignored to run in the CI)

I just commit a quick fix of the rocketmq-store module, there are still
some other issues need to fix, I create another JIRA[2] for it. I'm here to
call for help, please take some time to fix it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-3
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-9

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)