Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/20 18:50:41 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1559781 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-doc/src/site/resources/big-picture.uxf

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:20 PM,  <al...@apache.org> wrote:
>  - added apache license to big picture file

Hmm, it's probably better to exclude *.uxf from the header checks, as
the UMLet XML format is not designed for manual editing or to be
directly readable. Any update to the file will probably just wipe out
the header.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: svn commit: r1559781 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-doc/src/site/resources/big-picture.uxf

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
good point!

I tried editing the exclusion list [0], but it didn't work and then I
realized that all the other .uxf files have this license header so I added
it for a quick and easy fix.
I'll take another look at the exclusion list then.

alex

[0] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/blob/trunk/pom.xml#L77