Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/28 13:12:15 UTC

Invitation to join the Apache NetBeans 10 Community Acceptance Testing program

Hello NetBeans users,

We hope to release NetBeans 10 in November:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+10

and that means... it's NetCAT time!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Schedule

Anyone to would like to help test the next release is invited to join
the NetCAT program for our next release. Instructions for how to join
can be found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+10.0+Participants

and if you experience any difficulties joining us, you can post on the
NetCAT mailing list for help. Everyone should join a "tribe", which
focuses on testing a specific part of NetBeans, using test
specifications that can be found here:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specifications

We'll be adding test runs for the next release shortly. Please have a
look at the test specs as soon as you join, as an important part of
testing is keeping these specifications up to date.

We look forward to seeing lots of participation in NetCAT again. Please
join us to help make this the best NetBeans release ever!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: Invitation to join the Apache NetBeans 10 Community Acceptance Testing program

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
You could install it on your home computer rather than the one at your
company, I suppose. Right now work is being done on creating installers,
but looks like it’ll take a while still.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Yes, just go here:

VS: Invitation to join the Apache NetBeans 10 Community Acceptance Testing program