Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/09/06 11:38:40 UTC

PLC4X Community Call today 19:00 CET

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind you, that it’s the first Tuesday of the month again and therefore it’s time for another community call.

You can join, with this link:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/91591629512?pwd=Z3A1WTdNbXRmMnZIZ2c3SVdYaHo3QT09

If you plan to attend, please reply to this email thread.

Chris

Re: PLC4X Community Call today 19:00 CET

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
+1