Posted to stable-testers@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/10/11 06:20:24 UTC

Apache 1.3.22 Tarballs, etc Available for Immediate Testing

The Apache 1.3.22 release is available for testing from;

  http://dev.apache.org/dist/

This includes the 1.3.22 Win32 .msi installers and the .zip
flavor of the tarball, which includes DOS cr/lf line endings.
Unix users are advised to stick with the .tar.gz or .tar.Z
bundles.

Please report success or failure to dev@httpd.apache.org,
and thank you for your ongoing subscription and support of
the Apache http Project.

Bill

Re: Apache 1.3.22 Tarballs, etc Available for Immediate Testing

Posted by ben woodhead <be...@echotech.ca>.
What happened with 1.3.21.. I just checked the page and the last release was
1.3.20..

Thanks Ben

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
1.3.21 was skipped principally for change of the /htdocs/manual location
that was intended to be reverted.  That change to 1.3.21 is backed out of
1.3.22.  Several other minor bugs were fixed as well, leading us to roll
another release within days.  1.3.21 was not released.

See  http://dev.apache.org/dist/CHANGES_1.3.22 for history.

Ip to the minute STATUS of 1.3 is available here;

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/apache-1.3/STATUS?content-type=text/plain

Bill