Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gokul Jeyapaul <go...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/17 06:57:42 UTC

${pom.version} not working

Hi,

 I have a question on the maven ${pom.version}.

 I am having a property file myapp.properties in which I have a entry as
follows,

 myapp.version=${pom.version}

 When I do a mvn clean install and run my app in jetty server - I see the
myapp.version is not updated.

 So my UI just displays version as "${pom.version}".

 Any suggestions?

/Gk

Re: ${pom.version} not working

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
pom.xxx syntax is deprecated, use project.xxx instead. Then make sure
you have filtering enabled for this folder.

Re: ${pom.version} not working

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.