Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/06/04 12:47:12 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer, Jeffrey Zhong

Please welcome our newest committer, the mighty Jeffrey Zhong.  He has been
doing great stuff of late especially speeding up distributed log split and
we're glad to have him on board.

Welcome and keep up the good work Jeffrey,
St.Ack

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Jeffrey Zhong

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff Jeffrey, welcome!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Well done Jeffrey!