Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steven Huey <st...@stevenhuey.net> on 2005/02/14 18:28:30 UTC

Resize & Repaint Question

Hello,

I've got a somewhat large (2MB) SVG document being displayed in a
JSVGCanvas with a JSVGCanvas.ALWAYS_DYNAMIC document state. When I
resize the window containing the JSVGCanvas the SVG image is redrawn to
fill the window, however since drawing the image takes a few seconds
the operation appears to be stepped, and the image grows in four or
five stages until it fills the window. Is there a way to disable the
intermediate repainting operations and just repaint one time, when the
user has released the mouse button?

Thanks,
Steven Huey

Re: Resize & Repaint Question