Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 21:56:37 UTC

Git vs svn question

Hi bigtop !

Can we commit code via git or svn is required for bigtop?   If SVN is
required, does anyone have a workflow i can borrow for putting patches in
(i know git --signoff is part of the process but not sure wether this is
only for people who use a git wrapper to svn or something fancy like that).

Just wondering if i have to setup svn etc ,,,, am reading the apache docs

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Git vs svn question

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks roman.  Should i try to publish?

Totally! But like I said -- make sure to review the 'svn diff' bit
carefully. It could
be nothing or it could be something that needs to be merged back into our
Git repo.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Git vs svn question