Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Tobias Brunner <to...@tobru.ch> on 2013/06/29 01:05:20 UTC

Console Access: /ajax 404 not found

Hi,

As suggested on the users mailing list, I ask this question again
here...

I've managed it to install CloudStack on Virtualbox: One VM with Ubuntu
where the management server is installed as described in the official
documentation (.deb packages) and a DevCloud2 VM which acts as
Virtualization Host with XEN.
Everything runs fine so far, I'm able to create instances and start
them. But I don't manage it to access the console, I always get "Not
Found. The requested URL /ajax was not found on this server."

The URL accessed for using the console is

:8080/client/console?cmd=access&vm=bd1db514-abb8-4392-a36b-90d55349945a"
which tries to open
"https://192-168-26-103.realhostip.com/ajax?token=hrDL3BN..." (token
shortened for better reading). "https://192-168-26-103.realhostip.com/"
is accessible (added a hosts entry to 192.168.26.103 which is the
console proxy vm).

Any idea how I can debug or even fix this problem?

Cheers,
Tobias

Re: Console Access: /ajax 404 not found

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
Not too sure about devCloud, it seems that there will be port-forwarding
rules set on your local host to make sure console access can go pass the
NAT to reach console proxy VM.

>From the error log, I think it has reached to a wrong HTTP server

Kelven