Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by "Tibebu, Nebiyou [USA]" <Ti...@bah.com> on 2013/06/14 00:51:39 UTC

OpenJPA load error

I have an application that has an Entity bean with a composite key represented as an EmbeddedId. It is 3 levels deep. The root object is merged.

The persistence process works fine in simple cases. But while testing with load runner, with 25 users, 15 second ramp up time, this entity causes a commit error. Subsequent to this load test, I am unable to merge this entity until I recycle the server. However, I am able to merge other entities.

This is against a DB2 Mainframe database. I am using OpenJPA 2.2.1.

Nebiyou Tibebu
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
8283 Greensboro Dr, Mclean, VA 22102
tibebu_nebiyou@bah.com