Posted to commits@hama.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/08 04:54:42 UTC

[Hama Wiki] Update of "Hama-0.1" by ChanwitKaewkasi

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hama Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ChanwitKaewkasi:
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Hama-0%2e1

  ----
  ~-How about adding a simple benchmarking tool? -- Frederick Haebin Na-~
    ~-Good idea, If you have any ideas how to benchmark this, please share them with us. -- Edward J. Yoon-~
+   ~- 1-3 look fine for me, but do we really need to include 4. in the 0.1? I -- Chanwit Kaewkasi-~