Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by "lianjunwei(连军伟)" <it...@163.com> on 2022/05/04 14:44:13 UTC

A discussion about "Shenyu-admin add new module: API document aggregation display"

Hello, community friends, I just submitted a PR(obout Shenyu-admin add new module: API document aggregation display), which is under inspection. Although there is still one item that has not passed the inspection, you may wish to make suggestions on whether to arrange front-end developers to start joint debugging at a convenient time, because I have prepared the public network test environment? The PR address is: "https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/pull/3378".

一、General introduction.
At present, it has been completed: Shenyu admin is started, and the documents of HTTP protocol API of all divide plug-in agents are pulled and aggregated in full.

The newly registered service, or the user modifies the IP in the Shenyu admin operation plug-in divide to drive the update document, has not been implemented yet. But the interface is reserved, which is:
org. apache. shenyu. admin. service. manager. LoadServiceDocEntry#loadApiDocument(org.apache.shenyu.register.common.dto.URIRegisterDTO)

I read the Shenyu admin code logic. Should I call the "loadapidocument" function in the following code?
org. apache. shenyu. admin. listener. DataChangedEventDispatcher#onApplicationEven

Also, in order to improve performance, I want to use the design of thread pool in this place.

Several core APIs are listed below:
1、 Menu list of documents.
The API is:
http://localhost:9095/apidoc/getDocMenus

2、 API details.
The API is:
http://localhost:9095/apidoc/getDocItem?id=010fd856-f788-4814-b09a-d2bba507a22e

3、 Run test.
The API is:
http://localhost:9095/sandbox/proxyGateway

二、The following items have not been implemented yet and need to be enhanced.

In addition, there are still some functions to be improved and enhanced, such as:
1. User configuration determines which contextpaths are enabled to pull swagger documents?
2. Currently only swagger2 is supported, and later swagger3 is compatible.
3. Custom response code configured by the backend micro service swagger.
4. Custom header configured by backend micro service swagger.

三、Warm tips:
The name of the selector of the divide plug-in is used as the name of the service cluster, and it is also used as the basepath of the API URL.

Suggestions are welcome.

Re: A discussion about "Shenyu-admin add new module: API document aggregation display"

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi

very good for me, i will review

lianjunwei(连军伟) <it...@163.com> 于2022年5月4日周三 22:44写道: