Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 18:03:04 UTC

[VOTE] Promote DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to General Availability

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in calling the vote - lot of works ... preparing to
changing job :)

Since there have been no major issues reported , I propose that we promote
DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to GA status.

I'm +1.

Cheers,
- Gilles

RE: [VOTE] Promote DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to General Availability

Posted by "Mcconnell, Mark" <Ma...@qg.com>.
We have had a couple teams using it in limited capacity. No problems
found.

________________________________

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
We're in the middle of ramping up and new project, and I'll be able to
cast a vote in another day or tow.

-Ted.

On 3/21/07, Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the delay in calling the vote - lot of works ... preparing to
> changing job :)
>
> Since there have been no major issues reported , I propose that we promote
> DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to GA status.
>
> I'm +1.
>
> Cheers,
> - Gilles

-HTH, Ted
<http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>

RE: [VOTE] Promote DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to General Availability

Posted by "Nguyen, Tom" <To...@rels.info>.
+1 from me too.

Regards,

Tom Nguyen
Sr. Developer
tom.nguyen@rels.info <ma...@rels.info>

________________________________

Posted by Vincent Apesa <va...@hotmail.com>.
No issues here. +1

Vince

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

On 3/21/07, Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Sorry for the delay in calling the vote - lot of works ... preparing to
> changing job :)
>
> Since there have been no major issues reported , I propose that we promote
> DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to GA status.
>
> I'm +1.
>
> Cheers,
> - Gilles

-HTH, Ted
<http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>

Strange iBatis.net behavior. Bug?

Posted by Dustin Aleksiuk <Du...@huskyenergy.ca>.
Hi,

I have a column in my db named "tag". iBatis.net won't include that column in the SQL statement it generates, but it does include it as a parameter. It only does this to me for updates, not for inserts, but both use the same parameter map in my config file.

I renamed the db column to "tag_name" and the problem went away. You can imagine the pleasure I took in debugging this.

Just thought it was something y'all might want to know.

Dustin

RE: [McSPAM] RE: [VOTE] Promote DataAccess V1.9.1 and DataMapper V1.6.1 to General Availability

Posted by Heather and Greg <ha...@xtra.co.nz>.
I've also been using it problem free on two projects.

+1

  _____