Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Gabriel Vince <ga...@apogado.com> on 2012/11/12 13:14:36 UTC

CMIS metadata in the rdfstore

Dear sirs,

I don;t know if I've missed something or it is so - seems CMIS
metadata are stored as Solr index, but not present in the rdfstore.
Actually - using sparql I was able to read enhancements, but I assumed
(seems wrongly) that CMIS properties (custom content metadata) are as
well stored as semantic information.

If there are not stored - what would be most feasible way to do so?
Create an enhancer and connect in the enhancement chaint?

Best regards
                   Gabriel

--
Gabriel Vince
Senior Consultant

Re: CMIS metadata in the rdfstore

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

you can configure enhancement chains via the OSGi console under

http://localhost:8080/system/console

when you are using the Stanbol launchers. Search for chains on the
"Configuration" tab.

If you need more detailed help, just feel free to ask.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: CMIS metadata in the rdfstore

Posted by Gabriel Vince <ga...@apogado.com>.
Hello all,

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

this discussion is also related to this. We should not lose any metadata
that is provided by a CMS.

http://markmail.org/thread/uld72a6tewsp7lbl

Best,
 - Fabian