Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Bhagi Raj Limbu <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/28 09:36:13 UTC

Distributed infrastructure and deployment

Hi,

I am new on this platform. The Apache Unomi looks promising CDP open source. If anyone shows me the right direction, it will help my understanding of the platform.

1) What is an idle distributed infrastructure that should look at the DEV and PROD environment? Here's  are my thought
    - JVM server
    - Karaf node
    - Kafka node
    - Elastic search server

2) Are there any guidelines or tutorial documentation solution deployment on DEV and PROD servers?

Regards and Metta,
Bhagi