Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dirk Reiss <d....@tu-bs.de> on 2002/11/22 02:18:39 UTC

Cocoon/Servlet/JSP and same session-object

Hello,

our problem is to integrate some JSPs who are *controlled* by a servlet with
cocoon. Integrate in our sense means that the servlet which in some way
invokes the JSPs runs in the same context so that cocoon and the servlet/JSPs
share the same session-object to communicate over it.

Just reading the JSP via jsp-reader works fine and we can exchange information
over the session-object, but we assume that the servlet still runs within
another context and the JSPs are still read by cocoons jsp-reader, but the
only session-object we can access seems to be the servlets one.

How can we make that *control-servlet* run within the same context as cocoon
so that informationexchange in the described way is possible?
Whats the correct position to declare this? web.xml? sitemap?

Thanks in advance,
Dirk