Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Matt Movafaghi <ma...@aspectdv.com> on 2000/08/17 02:52:37 UTC

Source Code

Where would I find the source code to the examples in the Xerces Java
Parser 1.1.3 Release??  Where would i find any souce code examples of the
parser being used??

Thanks, MAtt

Re: Source Code

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
"Mikael Ståldal" wrote:
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the source code for the samples
> in the binary dist too?

By having two distributions, we're trying to accommodate those
people that just *use* the parser and the people that *develop*
the parser with the sources.

However, I do see your point. The people that download the
binary distribution want to use the parser but also want to
see real source code for examples of using the parser. Do
you want to make the appropriate Makefile changes and send
me the patches?

--
Andy Clark * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * andyc@apache.org

Re: Source Code

Posted by Mikael St�ldal <d9...@d.kth.se>.
In article <00...@cupertino.ibm.com>,
"Eric Ye" <er...@locus.apache.org> wrote:

>Pull down the source package for Xerces 1.1.3, and it is in the "samples"
>directory. You can also read the FAQ in "Readme.html".

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the source code for the samples in
the binary dist too?

--
* You have just read a message from Mikael Ståldal.              *

Re: Source Code

Posted by Eric Ye <er...@locus.apache.org>.
_____

Eric Ye * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * ericye@locus.apache.org