Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com> on 2009/02/22 19:02:14 UTC

Twitter Clients (AIR, iPhone, ping.fm, etc.) working with ESME

Don't know whether people have been watching the twitter traffic / ESME blog or not.

Just wanted to let the list know that we now have a variety of new clients accessing ESME now. We are using clients that call laconi.ca systems and redirecting them to ESME.

Very cool. Thanks to Vassil (and other extended team members for acting as guinea pigs / testers) for moving us forward.

D.

AW: Problem with ESME Resource File name

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.
Great. Thanks. I'll try it out.

D.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Re: Twitter Clients (AIR, iPhone, ping.fm, etc.) working with ESME

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean ideas for other apps we can try?

/Anne

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.

AW: Twitter Clients (AIR, iPhone, ping.fm, etc.) working with ESME

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.
@Oliver: That would be great. Thanks.

D.

Posted by Oliver Kohl <zs...@googlemail.com>.

Re: AW: Twitter Clients (AIR, iPhone, ping.fm, etc.) working with ESME

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.
I don't have editing access to our wiki yet (forgot to request it), so
I cannot add it.
If no one else have done it before I get the access, I will create the
page then.

/Anne

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yo...@gmail.com>.