Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arlindo <ar...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/09/21 05:02:01 UTC

Axis2 + ADB + Asynchronous

Hi All...

I would like to create an asynchronous client using ADB, is it possible?
I have the client classes generated by the tool (wsdl2java) with the
correct parameters (I think)

( wsdl2java -uri XXX.wsdl -p packXXX -d adb -a -o build/client )

but I don't know what is the right way to use the "XXXXCallbackHandler".
Could you, please, give me a simple example of how should I proceed?

Many Thanks in Advance
@jr@

(( With the synchronou's ADB client, I dont have any problem...))

Re: Axis2 + ADB + Asynchronous

Posted by Arlindo <ar...@yahoo.com.br>.
Hi All

I appreciate very much your tips...

Many Thanks for your attention...
@jr@

Re: Axis2 + ADB + Asynchronous

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
hi,
this is a client code I wrote to invoke the microsoft addressing end point
with ADB using unwrapping.
http://131.107.72.15/WSAddressingCR_Service_WCF/WSAddressingAugust2004.svc?wsdl

scripts:

sh wsdl2java.sh -uri
http://131.107.72.15/WSAddressingCR_Service_WCF/WSAddressingAugust2004.svc?wsdl-o
/home/amila/projects/interop/interop/microsoftInterop/addressing_client_wcf
-ap -uw -u -p org.tempuri.submission.echo
sh wsdl2java.sh -uri
http://131.107.72.15/WSAddressingCR_Service_WCF/WSAddressingAugust2004.svc?wsdl-o
/home/amila/projects/interop/interop/microsoftInterop/addressing_client_wcf
-uw -u -pn CustomBinding_Notify -p org.tempuri.submission.notify
sh wsdl2java.sh -uri
http://131.107.72.15/WSAddressingCR_Service_WCF/WSAddressingAugust2004.svc?wsdl-o
/home/amila/projects/interop/interop/microsoftInterop/addressing_client_wcf
-uw -u -pn CustomBinding_Notify1 -p org.tempuri.submission.notify1

here I have
 stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(
Constants.Configuration.TRANSPORT_URL,
                    "
http://localhost:8085/WSAddressingCR_Service_WCF/WSAddressing10.svc/Soap11
");

used to redirect the request to the tcp mon. So you may not need it.

hope this would help you.

thanks,
Amila.

On 9/21/07, Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> wrote:

> Hi @jr@,
>
> See the ADB example from my devWorks article:
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-java3/ You
> probably want to look at the ADB wrapped example code, since you're not
> unwrapping the messages. The example includes an asynchronous call, and
> the article also has some discussion of how the asynchronous support
> works in Axis2.
>
>   - Dennis
>
> --
> Dennis M. Sosnoski
> SOA and Web Services in Java
> Axis2 Training and Consulting
> http://www.sosnoski.com - http://www.sosnoski.co.nz
> Seattle, WA +1-425-939-0576 - Wellington, NZ +64-4-298-6117
>

> Arlindo wrote:
> > Hi All...
> >
> > I would like to create an asynchronous client using ADB, is it possible?
> > I have the client classes generated by the tool (wsdl2java) with the
> > correct parameters (I think)
> >
> > ( wsdl2java -uri XXX.wsdl -p packXXX -d adb -a -o build/client )
> >
> > but I don't know what is the right way to use the "XXXXCallbackHandler".
> > Could you, please, give me a simple example of how should I proceed?
> >
> > Many Thanks in Advance
> > @jr@
> >
> > (( With the synchronou's ADB client, I dont have any problem...))

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 + ADB + Asynchronous

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.